UPDATED DESIGN! We changed up the pattern on this bag to give it more body and a cleaner look. We made it slightly larger to better fill the Jones SG 2.5 Loop Bar and the Surly Moloko bar. This bag can be mounted to your standard bars, too (check your bar width)!
My parents, Jeff & Joan, have a beautiful titanium tandem that they have ridden all over the state of Oregon together. Captain Jeff's handlebar of choice is the Jones H-Bar. It takes a lot of snacks to keep them in tandem, so at my dad's request we decided to fill that empty space in the bars with a bag large enough to hold about two to three dozen snickers bars, depending on how high you want to fill it. But don't limit it to just snacks, we keep anything from camera equipment to beer or whatever our kids find along the way. And if you run out of space, there are loops on the bottom to strap whatever you can fit.
- Mounts in center of all Jones Bars, and Surly Moloko Bar. It can also be mounted on traditional bars.
- 11 inches wide by 5.5 inches deep (3 Liter)
- 5 inch roll-top closure for a max capacity of 10 inches of depth (5 Liter)
- Magnetic buckle for easy one-handed closure
- Top of bag sits flush with bars (after a bit of use and the material relaxes and as long as the roll top isn't expanded upward) easy to place hands across the top
- Durable diamond ripstop lining
- Foam insulated body
- Two 1" loops on the bottom to strap more gear
- Includes 5 Total Hook straps for mounting to bars
- Roll top stuffs neatly into the body of the bag for an open top
- 10.10 oz. waxed canvas body with 6.25 oz. waxed canvas roll top
- Coated nylon diamond Ripstop lining
- Magnetic buckle closure
- 1/8" Closed cell foam insulation
Dimensions & Weight:
- 11" wide x 5.5" deep with 5" expandable roll top closure
- WEIGHT: 7 oz, 7.5 oz with straps
SHIPPING and PRODUCTION
For current estimated production times please see message banner at the top of the page.
Every product is made to order in house from raw materials with the combined efforts of Randi and Eric, Joan, Milo & Sam. If you have any questions or need your order by a specific date let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
When we print your shipping label you should receive a shipping notification with tracking info. If you're wondering where your order is please get in touch with us at: email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and cheers!
Wondering when an out of stock item will be restocked? Please select the item you're interested in and enter your email address in the field just below 'Notify me when this product is available', the kind folks who created the app said they don't give your email address away and we believe 'em.