These caps are made from a curated batch of lightweight wools that Randi hand selected. These colors are limited but we will definitely try to keep this option available with rotating selections. Here's what she has to say about each fabric;
1. Dark grey: this is a lightweight worsted wool that is similar in weight to our linen caps but with a much tighter weave. Fully appropriate for trips to town but equally welcome on long rides.
2. Olive: this wool is slightly heavier than the dark grey and has a handsome twill weave (parallel diagonal raised stripes.) It is also a worsted wool which means the weave is tight and helps keeps wind and rain out.
3. GreyBlueishGreen tweed: I found this lovely tweed in New York but it's made in Italy. This wool is the thickest of the three and the softest. Perfect for those folks who say wool is too scratchy. The color is hard to describe (hence the indecisive name) but really handsome and complimentary.
- Classic four panel style
- Elastic in back panel for a nice fit.
- 100% wool, 100% cotton twill tape finish
- Stitched and stiffened brim
- Caps fit great under helmets
SIZING INFO: Custom Cap Sizing: Everyone’s head is a different size and not everyone will fit comfortably within our sizing. If you are one of these people, let us know! Cap too small? Randi can let out the elastic to make it roomier. Cap too big? Randi can tighten the elastic for a snugger fit. Just include your needs in the notes section when ordering. If you really are unsure, email us!
CARE: Best to hand wash cold with a mild soap & hang dry (No Dryer!). We wash them in the machine on a gentle cycle, but the brim can become a bit misshapen- use an iron to flatten.
Check out our FAQ for more information on our Caps
SHIPPING and PRODUCTION
Every product is made in house from raw materials with the combined efforts of Randi, Eric, and Cassandra. Every item is made-to-order; this is not a business model as much as it is us just trying to keep up with the work flow and not having the space or desire to expand to reach an enormous 'market'. So we thank you for you patience!
For current estimated production times please see message banner at the top of the page. If you have any questions or need your order by a specific date let us know! email@example.com
When we print your shipping label you should receive a shipping notification with tracking info. If you're wondering where your order is please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link below.
Wondering when an out of stock item will be restocked? Please select the item you're interested in and enter your email address in the field just below 'Notify me when this product is available', the kind folks who created the app said they don't give your email address away and we believe 'em.