Black and Camo back in stock! We have some new color combos coming Mid May (this used to say late April, but we haven't had a chance to stitch up our 'photo session' bags)...
My parent's, Jeff & Joan, have a beautiful titanium tandem that they have ridden all over the state of Oregon together. Captain Jeff's handlebar of choice is the Jones H-Bar. It takes a lot of snacks to keep them in tandem, so at my dad's request we decided to fill that empty space in the bars with a bag large enough to hold about two to three dozen snickers bars, depending on how high you want to fill it. But don't limit it to just snacks, we keep anything from camera equipment to beer or whatever our kids find along the way. And if you run out of space, there are loops on the bottom to strap whatever you can fit.
- Mounts in center of Jones H-Bar or Surly Moloko Bar
- 10.5 inches wide by 5 inches deep (2.5 Liter)
- 5 inch roll-top closure for a max capacity of 10 inches of depth (5 Liter)
- Magnetic buckle for easy one-handed closure
- Top of bag sits flush with bars (after a bit of use and the material relaxes and as long as the roll top isn't expanded upward) easy to place hands across the top
- Bright orange lining for easy visibility
- Foam insulated sides
- Has 4 one inch loops on the bottom to strap more gear
- Includes 5 Total Hook straps for mounting to bars
- Open corners to hook your thumbs in
- Compatible with new Jones SG 2.5 Bar
- Roll top stuffs neatly into the body of the bag for an open top
- 10.10 oz. waxed canvas body with 6.25 oz. w.c. roll top
- Coated nylon Ripstop lining, bright orange
- Magnetic buckle closure
- 1/8" Closed cell foam insulated sides
- 10.5" wide x 5" deep with 5" expandable roll top closure
SHIPPING and PRODUCTION
Every product is made to order from raw materials with the combined efforts of Randi, Eric and Sam. Current turnaround time is about 3 weeks. (That's due to an 18 day power outage we had in March, we're still trying to catch up!)
If you need your order by a certain date let us know in the 'Notes' section on the order page or send us an email or give us a call: 541.525.4217.
When we print your shipping label you should receive a shipping notification with tracking info (if you had entered your email address properly).
Where's my order? Please get in touch with email@example.com